Wednesday, August 27, 2008

God's Faithfulness

God's faithfulness to answer prayers and provide for us is MORE than I expect or expected. So much more...

ROSS GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a job that provides
a job with insurance
a job closer to home
a job he is excited about
a job with some "extras" :)

When he came home last night and said he accepted, AND began telling me the greatness of it, I got lightheaded and my arms were weak!!! ahhahahah!!! I didn't know God would answer our prayers in the detailed way that He has.

I think back on several occasions of our marriage and see God's mighty hand upon us....

I was sick our ENTIRE first year of marriage, yet was able to maintain a job with INCREDIBLE insurance.
In October of our first year, God spared my life from a blood clot in my leg and two in my lungs.
After my hospital stay, I was unable to work YET my company let me keep my position AND my insurance which.....
PAID 100% of the surgeries I had to have the following Jan and Feb!!!!!
AND Ross was working PART TIME and in school, and we NEVER left a bill unpaid because of other believers who supported us during this time!!!!!!!

That time was a whirlwind, but there was a peace among us that I WILL NEVER forget. It was unbelievable and still is, to see how God has preserved our lives in so many ways....

and Ross' new job is just another glimpse of God's awesomeness....

2 comments:

The Via Colony said...

Yeah!! Praise the Lord. Where will he be working and what will he be doing?

Leah F said...

That is great news, Shannon! Your post reminds me of all the many time the Lord has provided for us when we saw no way through the situation. Where will Ross be working?