Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Day 1

It is an unspoken among family members and friends, that you are supposed to post more pictures on a blog than words. As a quick confession, I too, quickly skim the ramblings and go straight to the pictures, hoping to get a glance into other people's business :) However, I must also confess that I am secretly jealous of those who have enjoyed blogging without the added stress of pictures! With that being said, I am creating my own place to post my thoughts, my ideas, my joys, my fears, and my day to day life....my pursuit of Christ and the woman that He desires for me to be.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Shannon, I'm so glad to see you starting a blog like this. I look up to you a lot and can't wait to read some of the things you have to say.

Shannon Bradley said...

One of my favorite things to do is read my wife's writings. Now I get to do it regularly! Shannon, I am excited for you about your blog, and encourage you to "write your heart" as you always have.

Mary and Eric said...

I, too am excited to see your thoughts on everyday life Shannon. You are an incredible person and an incredible mother. You are definitely a woman to look up to. I admire you so much for so many things. I think that Uncle Rick and Aunt Kathy did a lot of things right when they raised you and Bryce. You both are so extraordinary. I only wish we all lived closer to each other. I miss the days when we were kids when we saw each other so often and were forced to dress alike for every holiday. Haha!! I love you! :o)

Shannon Bradley said...

Leah,
Thank you so much for your sweet words. I too love reading what you write on POH and admire you so much!!

Mary,
Your words are too kind. I am humbled...

As for the dressing alike, we can certainly arrange that if you feel it is necessary. I love you and wish we could see yall more often too. If it weren't for the computer, we wouldn't know have as much about each others lives. I am thankful for that! See you soon I hope. I love you.