Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Sweet David Jude

DAVID JUDE: "BELOVED","PRAISE OF THE LORD"

Today my second baby boy turns One! One year ago, I was scheuled for an induction on Saturday morning, and on Friday afternoon my water broke. It was exciting to experience the rush of vacuuming ONE last time, dropping Luke off at my Mom's unexpectantly, and feeling contractions that my body decided to do on its own. Labor and delivery were an awesome experience. I loved my pregnancy with David and miss it a lot:(

David came into this world as sweet and as gentle as he is now.

He is only a few minutes old in the pictures below :)...







First day home and first day meeting Luke :)...




First week home :)



One Year Old :)


6 comments:

Jared, Bryce,Caroline and Claire Dye said...

He is as cute as can be and as SPOILED as can be.

Shannon Bradley said...

It's Mimi, Mammy, and BeBe's fault...we try. ;)

Chris and Cheryl said...

Shannon, I enjoyed reading your blog! I am amazed at the pictures of you after giving birth! You look as gorgeous as ever and so fresh! How did you do it? Will you have any more children? Your boys are so handsome, what cuties.

mammy said...

Happy Birthday David! I had a great time at your party and enjoyed spoiling you some more. YOu were very good in the nursery this morning and did not cry much at all. You enjoyed playing and cheerios. I love you sooooo much Mammy

Mary and Eric said...

Shannon...he is so precious!! That smile just shows his personality so much. He looks like he has changed so much from Thanksgiving...I know Wesley has. I am terribly sorry we couldn't make it to the party yesterday. I really wanted to be there. But it is just too long of a trip to make by myself with Wesley. I know it is late tonight, but give David a birthday kiss for me tomorrow!! Hope you guys are doing well. We love you!

Seth Bible said...

Well, I was there to welcome him into this world but wasn't invited to celebrate his first year of life. I mean I think I actually took all those pics from the hospital. Oh well, I guess thats what happens when you move away. Love ya girl.
Kristy