Saturday, September 20, 2008

Happy 50th Birthday Mom!!





Today my Mom celebrated her 50th Birthday!! We went to lunch, shopped a little in downtown Belmont, and cooked out with the family last night. No big suprises, no big presents, just simple and fun....that it what I love most about my Mom...

She is simple.
She is the most unselfish mother I know.
She loves to talk, or rather listen to me and my sister talk...
She is very optimistic.
She never talks harshly about anyone.
She is a peacemaker.
She loves her family and my dads family.
She likes to get good deals at stores.
She is a good housekeeper.
She is a good cook.
She takes care of herself by eating good and pampering herself every once in a while.
She loves my boys. All three of them.
She is really good with children.
She loves my dad.
She confronts me gently about my bossiness and attitude :)
She nevers complains...

These are just a few things I love about my Mom.

Happy Birthday!!!

No comments: