Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Katie

My sister in laws birthday is today! Her and her family live in VA and we do not get to see them as often as we wish we could...We dont have a computer right now, but I am taking advantage of being at my Mom's house.

Katie, Happy Birthday to you!!

Here are a few things I love or admire about my sister in law:

She is fun to talk to...old stuff and new stuff.

She is a great Mom to her son Aden...

She is actively seeking after Christ.

She stays in touch with all of her family, close and distant.

She runs multiple miles a day.

She likes to laugh.

She is sensitive to God speaking to her/ convicting her.

She has been graceful to me :)

Those are just a few...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE!!!

We love you,
Ross, Shannon, Luke and David

No comments: