Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Luke Got a Job

Luke: Mama, I goin' to work...

Mama: OK son, be careful and I'll see you in a little bit.

Luke: I love you.

Mama: I love you, too.

Luke: I goin' to miss you.

Mama: I'm going to miss you, too!! :)

Luke: I need kiss.

Mama: "kiss"...be careful driving...and don't loose your briefcase!(tool box in hand)

Luke: MAMA, I NOT goin to DRIVE, I ridin my SCOODER (scooter) !!! :)

This brought the sweetest smile to my heart this morning. It also holds me accountable to continue to love my husband in front of my children. He sees me kiss Ross every morning, tell him I love him, and occasionally tell him that I will miss him :) He watches and absorbs everything we do here at home...I hope he will kiss his wife all the time and love her one day like his Daddy loves me ;)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

What a sweet reminder, Shannon! Thanks for blogging about this... your boys are adorable!

The Via Colony said...

Shannon, that is SO sweet... and truly a GREAT reminder!